This is how it works:
- You are a group of minimum 8 to maximum 14 people wanting to learn how to communicate in a way which gets everybody’s needs met.
- You are willing to practice your newly acquired skills after the introductory workshop, because it takes practice to ensure sustainable results.
- We set the dates for the workshop (e.g. 1,5 days or 4 evening sessions, or three afternoons) and agree on a place for the workshop to take place at (my office, your living room, an island in the Caribbean…)
- We settle on a way for you to compensate me for my efforts (documentation and exercises are included)
- We take an enriching trip to the land of giraffes and wolves with me as your tour guide.
For further information please contact me at or give me a call (0699 102 18227).
Should you want to read up before we start:
Marshall B. Rosenberg, Non-Violent Communication